Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blue Bottle Cafe


Source::http://happysnapshots.wordpress.com/2010/12/16/blue-bottle-cafe/

My favorite coffee place, now. I can’t drink coffee straight, because it just tastes too strong and bitter. So when I ordered the New Orleans iced coffee, I was expecting that its combination of coffee + milk would be too strong without massive amounts of syrup, half and half, or chocolate. And yet it was smooth, mild, and so good. It didn’t need any cream or sugar or anything. This was like a paradigm shift for me.


Anyway, some pics I took on this trip last weekend in the San Francisco Blue Bottle location, including a shot of our friend DC (you’re now a star to my audience of two!):


IMG_0178pp


Blue Bottle Coffee
66 Mint St
San Francisco, CA




View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment