Saturday, December 18, 2010

Olivia Wilde Gets Healthy


Source::http://urbanmogullife.wordpress.com/2010/12/17/olivia-wilde-gets-healthy/


The Tron: Legacy actress shows her beauty on this month’s cover of Women’s Health. She discusses her routine for training for Tron: Legacy and how she likes to relax.


On Her Training Routing for Tron: Legacy: “I worked with a personal trainer, so I did about an hour of cardio five or six days a week, weight training three times a week, mixed martial arts/fighting three times a week, and that’s a lot more than my normal [routine]!”
On Quorra: “The great thing about playing a strong female character is that I feel like I’ve created someone for little girls to look up to.”


On How She Relaxes When Not Training: “Striving for physical perfection takes a lot of energy. For me it’s important to come home from work, cook a meal with my husband, and spend the afternoon reading a book, instead of always running around.”


Filed under Entertainment, Magazine Tagged with Jeff Bridges, Life, Mogul, Movie, Olivia Wilde, Tron, TRON Legacy, urban, Weight training, Women's Health


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment