Friday, December 17, 2010

20101216-More Spooks


Source::http://flynnsblogs.wordpress.com/2010/12/17/20101216-more-spooks/

So the whole place where I work has a tag team of spooks — from JenJen’s poker face professionalism (much to Steve’s chagrin) to Hoan sanpku-eyes of personal issues.

As far as I know, both email each other. Hoan continues to email me. JenJen continues to work in her usual “controlled” pace. John is a brassy, loud-mouth unprofessional with a butt load of alcohol in his mouth. The rest act Asian or white if they dye their hair lighter than natural.

Of course, the auditors were nearby and the balding Steve claimed that one activity was done by accident. I looked at the history of all those ending in the letter “R” and sure enough I was made a scape-goat. So Phan emphasized a process rather loudly as whizzed past my desk and probably whispered to Nam in his language to come to my desk and got louder still.

I too got loud because JenJen had mysteriously printed out a hard-copy of the quantity and reel standard a few minutes earlier. Most of the entries were done by the full-time staff. I played along and it didn’t bother me because I know what the auditors are looking for. So there! Nyah!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment